Remote Volunteer Opportunities
1. Hanging posters for volunteering or upcoming events
2. Posting on Volunteer websites
3. Reach out/post on free websites for upcoming events
- Photo hunt, online auction, restaurant fundraisers, etc.
4. Create "Jobs" on Indeed for volunteering
5. Reach out to companies/organizations about volunteering
6. Reach out to companies/organizations about sponsorships/partnering
- Each committee has remote work
- Need chair/leaders for the committees! (Marketing, Faith Relations, Fundraising, etc)
- Event planning especially!
9. Reach out to local High Schools to start HS Habitat Chapters
10. Reach out to potential buildings for ReStore locations
- permanent and/or for pop-up events
- after location is solidified, help VISTA reach out for product donations
11. Reach out to storage facilities for new storage unit space
12. Research potential grants
13. Grant writing
14. Reach out to people who have lots for sale
- lot donations
15. Reach out to local car dealerships/people who have cars for sale, etc.
- car donations
16. Photography - volunteers, homeowners, homes, home dedications, home blessings, events, etc.
17. Website maintenance/updates
- All "services" donations welcomed
18. Office work - organizing, scanning, filing, shredding, laminating, cleaning, etc.
19. Research potential local programs to partner with
- If it's a good fit, create a partnership
20. Research potential events for Habitat to attend
- Attend/have a booth if comfortable
21. Write thank you cards and/or send thank-you items